The second Steering Committee Meeting of REBUS project was held at the University of Sarajevo (Mechanical Engineering faculty), Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina on Jun 8 and 9, 2017. The Steering Committee Meeting was attended by representatives of the all 14 partners.
Registration of the participants of the Steering Committee Meeting was started at 9:00 am on the first day. The SC Meeting was opened by the Project manager, prof. dr. Branko Vučijak, at 9.30 am. After official opening and warm welcome to all participants prof. dr. Branko provided logistics information and presented Meeting agenda which is adopted.
Besides, during the first day of meeting the following activities took place:
- WP 1 a: Research and needs analysis, presentation of the results of the online survey
- WP 1 b: Research and needs analysis, presentation of the results of the partners’ desk research based on the report related to:
- Entrepreneurial situation, incl. contact partners, business connection
- Entrepreneurial education in HE and other sectors
- Degree of innovative learning approaches incl. learning technologies
- WP 1 b: results of the partners’ desk research cont.
- WP 1 c: Research and needs analysis: Presentation and Discussion of the desk research reports, presentation on interview template.
- Guidelines for finalizing drafted deliverables:
- D1.2 Five national Research reports (based on desk research and interviews)
- D1.3 Transnational research report (comprising national reports and online questionnaire)
- WP2: Presentation of the learning and validation approach
- WP 2: Competence-based entrepreneurship learning approach incl. validation, adoption of D2.3 Entrepreneurship competence definition, incoming tasks
- WP 2: Competence-based entrepreneurship learning approach incl. validation, Guidelines for finalizing drafted deliverables D2.1 to D2.9
The working part of first day of the meeting ended at 6:00 pm. In the evening, the participants enjoyed joint dinner.
The second day of the second Steering Committee Meeting of REBUS project started at 9:30 am. During the second day of the meeting the following activities took place:
- Update on equipment procurement process, discussion and next steps
- WP3: Training and counselling of HE staff & WP4: Piloting, accreditation and certification, review on future activities and expectations from all partners
- WP 6 Dissemination and exploitation, progress report and next tasks
- Final remarks
- Financial reporting obligations
- Conclusions, tasks & responsibilities, quality evaluation for the SC meeting
These activities were completed at 2:00 pm and the participants spent the rest of the day for joint shooting and team building activities.