|Džordža Vašingtona bb, 81000 Podgorica|
|+382 20 245 003|
The basic study programmes at the University are the following:
- Undergraduate academic studies, BSc, BA (3 or 4 years)
- Undergraduate applied studies BApp (3 years)
- Postgraduate specialist studies (BSc, BA and BApp + 1 year)
- Postgraduate master studies MSc, MA (BSc and BA + 2 years; postgraduate specialist studies + 1year)
- Doctoral studies (MSc + 3 years).
According to the needs, faculties organize various programmes of professional development and training.
The Faculty of Mechanical Engineering is the only faculty in Montenegro focusing on the field of mechanical engineering. The Faculty of Mechanical Engineering in Podgorica is established in 1970.
Staff structure at the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering :
- Full Professors 16
- Associate Professors 7
- Assistant Professors 5
- Assistants and technicians 8
- Administrative staff 5
Since the beginning of the Faculty of ME:
- 1119 students have been graduated;
- 50 master’s of science have been promoted;
- 24 PhD thesis have been defended.
Since the academic year 2004/2005, the University of Montenegro organizes all the faculties in accordance with the Bologna Declaration principles. This system is fully implemented from the year 2009.