The international conference Quality Fest 2017 is organized by the University of East Sarajevo, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering. The conference was held on the olimpic mountain Jahorina, 26-28.10.2017. In the context of Quality Fest 2017 were organized six conferences:
- 1st National Conference on Quality of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 1st International Conference for Quality Research (B&H)
- 44th National Conference on Quality of Serbia
- 11th International Quality Conference (Serbia)
- 21st SQM 2017 (Montenegro)
- 11th International Conference ICQME (Montenegro)
There were more than 80 participants with 54 papers from 11 different countries. There were also presented paper “THE STATE OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND INNOVATIVENESS IN MONTENEGRO” by the authors from the University of Montenegro Jelena Jovanovic, Zdravko Krivokapić, Sanja Peković and Aleksandar Vujović. The paper is focused on the results of research in the field of entrepreneurship and innovativeness in Montenegro, realized through Erasmus + Rebus. Through this paper the Rebus project was promoted to all participants of the Conference. The paper is also published in the Conference Proceedings.