As transition countries from state regulated towards market economy, Western Balkan countries and Russia, as a heritage from the former political system have a high level of resistance to private initiatives and entrepreneurship. EU partners will give strong support to address a challenge of bringing entrepreneurship into HEIs, establishing also a cooperation network of EU and partnering countries.
Training modules and validation system on entrepreneurship competences will boost the labor market.
Specific objectives of the project:
- Develop a range of different forms of innovative, work-integrated entrepreneurship training modules, integrate modules into existing curricula
- Create a system for validation of entrepreneurship competence development
- Train HE staff in innovative entrepreneurship teaching
- Implement and evaluate the training modules and validation system in the partner countries
- Establish system for students' promotion in entrepreneurship orientation