The Director of Erasmus+ Office in Prishtina has done the monitoring visit to the Faculty of Computer Sciences of Public University “Kadri Zeka” in Gjilan on October 5 of 2017. The activities within REBUS project was presented by local Coordinator prof. asoc. dr. Xhevdet Thaqi. The visit covers the following elements:
The monitoring of the project implementation:
This part of the meeting assess the implementation and management strategy followed by the project team (Xhevdet Thaqi, Ekrem Halimi, Artan Dermaku, Dukagjin Leka and Arbenita Kosumi) in order to reach the project's objectives, and the progress made in the project's implementation in the University “Kadri Zeka” in Gjilan.
CBHE aims to promote voluntary convergence of HEI systems in the partner countries with EU policies and processes in higher education. Therefore special attention is paid to the European dimension of the project and how it addresses the Bologna action lines (European Credit Transfer System—ECTS, Diploma supplement, learning outcomes, three–cycle system, etc.).
The participation will include the key actors in the project team as well as stakeholders and/or target groups if relevant (in particular for projects involving student/staff mobility and training)
The addressed issues concern:
- The organisation of the project team within the partnership in terms of decision making bodies (composition, periodicity of meetings, coverage of the partnership agreement), distribution and monitoring of tasks (responsibility for the different work packages), stability of the teams (changes as compared to key actors in the application), communication methods, etc. The involvement of all project team in implementing different work packages, and not only for what they are responsible for.
- Presentation of the activities carried out and results achieved as compared the original application in terms of timing (the original calendar been respected and if not, why and how will the delays be addressed), nature and quality of the outputs produced so far, involvement of the different stakeholders and target groups, etc. The methodology of project implementation that should be agreed on at either the kick-off meeting, or at a separate methodology workshop.
- Particular attention is given to the impact (visibility) of the project to the Students and academic staff of the Public University “Kadri Zeka” in Gjilan. Aspects related to the project, dissemination and sustainability strategy, and to the activities carried out so far in this respect (including a presentation of the project website) are addressed.
The project team prepared a folder with key documentation related to project management, including:
- Meeting agenda with the list of participants
- Copy of the Partnership agreement(s) signed within the partnership?
- Organogram of the project organisation with the identification of the responsible persons for what concerns the project management and the implementation of the different work packages;
- Minutes of the last coordination meetings.
- Copy of the most relevant pages of the project website and any other dissemination material/results (e.g. leaflet poster, brochure, media coverage, etc.
Special attention is paid to presenting the project activities and achievements to date in terms of the overall project.